Mixed Martial Arts Advertising on FiveKnuckles.com
Skip the middleman, save money and advertise at the source!
- Choose desired location(s) and impressions
- Upload custom banner(s) per location(s) selected
- Make one secure payment through PayPal.com
- Our rates are the lowest in the MMA industry
Once your payment has been approved, your ads will be reviewed and your account activated.
All advertisers will receive reports from openX
when their ads are approved
FiveKnuckles.com Coupon Code
FiveKnuckles.com Advertising Rates
- 728x90 - $1.00 per 1,000 impressions
- 300x250 - $1.25 per 1,000 impressions
- 120x600 - $.75 per 1,000 impressions
- 120x600 - $.50 per 1,000 impressions
- 120x240 - $.25 per 1,000 impressions
- Background - $5.00 per 1,000 impressions
- 468x60 - $.50 per 1,000 impressions
- 160x600 - $.75 per 1,000 impressions
- 728x90 - $.50 per 1,000 impressions
- Background - $3.00 per 1,000 impressions
- Small Box Ad 120x40 - $50 per month
- Site Skin - $100 per day
for all custom advertising inquiries
What's so great about mixed martial arts advertising?
"Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is attracting young, wealthy, high-tech consumers, according to Scarborough Sports Marketing's first-ever look at the sport. MMA fans are defined as those adults who watched the sport on broadcast or cable TV during the past year. The six-month survey of 221,000 adults ages 18+ in 81 top U.S. markets, including every big-league city, found that MMA fans are 15% more likely than the average American adult to have a household income of at least $75,000 and 10% more likely to own a second home. MMA fans also are above the national average for current ownership of high-tech household items such as HDTVs, VOD service, video game systems and broadband Internet."
-Sports Business Journal
A sport combining boxing and martial arts, is attracting young, well-established, high-tech consumers, according to sports fan research firm Scarborough Sports Marketing. Scarborough examined the shopping patterns, demographics and lifestyles of Mixed Martial Arts fans* and found that these adults are 51 percent more likely than the average American to be ages 18-24; 25 percent more likely to have a household size of three or more people; and 67 percent more likely to be male.
In addition to their youthful demographics, MMA fans have sound financials. They are 15 percent more likely than the average American adult to have a household income of $75k+ and 10 percent more likely to own a second home. They are selective investors and six percent more likely to have stocks or stock options in their household, and 33 percent more likely to invest online.
Beyond technology, the MMA fan base could also have appeal to automotive marketers. These fans represent 15 percent of all adults planning to buy a new pickup truck for their household during the next year, and are 85 percent more likely than the average adult to plan such a purchase within the next year. Other new vehicle categories appealing to the MMA fan include:
Their household and personal shopping and buying patterns are also notable beyond technology and vehicles. The MMA fan is 15 percent more likely to live in a household that shopped at a furniture/mattress store during the past year, and 35 percent more likely to live in a household that shopped at a large appliance store during the past year. In the business-to-business category, MMA fans are 62 percent more likely than the average adult to be a corporate decision maker for overnight delivery services, and 37 percent more likely to make office equipment and supplies purchase decisions for their companies.
- Full-size Cars: MMA fans account for 18 percent of the market for potential new buyers** of full-size cars, and are more than twice as likely as all adults to plan this household vehicle purchase during the next year
- SUVs: MMA fans account for 10 percent of the market for potential new buyers** of SUVs, and are 19 percent more likely to plan this household vehicle purchase during the next year
- Luxury Vehicles: MMA fans account for 15 percent of the market for potential new buyers** of luxury vehicles, and are 84 percent more likely to plan this household vehicle purchase during the next year
“From technology to automotive and household appliances to corporate delivery services, the MMA fan clearly represents a solid audience for a great diversity of marketers,” said Mr. Goldberg. “Those who begin leveraging this league’s fan base now will have unique opportunities to begin establishing brand loyalty within their ranks.”
-Scarborough Sports Marketing